- To bring together parents, families and teachers of children with special needs so that they may share their experiences.
- To educate parents about special education, including the identification and placement regulations and procedures for children with special needs.
- To inform legislators, school boards, and the community about the importance of special education programs.
- To improve the lives of children by providing cultural, social and physical enrichment.
- To help parents advocate for children with special needs and their right to a free and appropriate public education in the least restrictive environment.
JOIN SEPTA BY BECOMING A MEMBER
If you have any questions, contact our Meadow PTA SEPTA representative